DynControl ® is a modular Business Intelligence System-Software.
With the term Business Intelligence we can usually refer to: a set of business processes to collect data and analyze strategic information.
A software dedicated to data analysis that drastically reduces the waiting time of the results.
Its main functions are:
- Generate economic, financial and capital budgets and simulate strategic forecasts
- Analyzing analytical accounting and controlling operating margins (operational marketing)
- Monitor the periodic financial situation by forecasting fluctuations over time
- Compare infinite scenarios for both programming and "what-if" analysis
- Perform the economic-financial analysis of the feasibility of investment plans or start-up projects
- Evaluate the sustainability of business projects in case of request for bank loans and / or subsidized loans.
In short, a software that is more than an application because it gives the company a number of advantages.
Its strengths are:
- transforms data into information to support decisions
- the user can insert a series of parameters autonomously and "play" on the directional-tactical levers
- few sample-data are enough to estimate the results
- with a few monthly / yearly sample data, it is able to estimate the results
- 2/3 days are enough for the insertion of data samples to make the system work
- no need to enter data daily (once inserted can be changed periodically)
- on request you can have multiple duplicates of the system (useful for creating scenarios comparison)
- it's smart: it processes data quickly
- It's simple: windows and automatic guide comments guide you through use
- it is portable: it does not require the installation of software on the client's PC
- It is safe because the online cloud platform ensures high data encryption standards on the network.
In short, at the same time you can perform:
- Predictive and Descriptive Business Analysis
- Budget forecasts and Scenarios
- Control of Strategic Choices
- Analysis of Analytical Accounting and Operative Marketing
- Evaluation of Projects and / or Start-ups
Moreover, given its transverse nature it can be used both by small and medium-large companies (SMEs, Medium-Large Enterprises, Start-Up), as well as by companies of various legal nature (companies of capital or people, Cooperatives, individual companies) or on different production sectors (production of goods and / or services of various kinds). It is also aimed at organizations, professionals, consultants, managers and academics.